Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dr. Natura's Colonix Colon Cleanser ~ Review Part One


Not too long ago I was asked to do a review for Dr. Natura's Colonix colon cleanser! I will admit I had to think about it first haha :) Not because I didn't want to try the product, but because I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a review on something so personal. However, I began thinking, that we need opinions on products..on which products work and which don't. And I have been looking for some time for a Cleanser that would work, I just didn't have anything to go off of.

This will be part one of my review, since I am only on day 10 of 30! I wanted to try it for a few days before introducing the product.

So... Here is What I think so far.... of Dr. Natura's Colonix Colon Cleanser.


Pros:

* This is probably the easiest Cleanser I have used. Only take the pills(The Paranilhttp://www.drnatura.com/img/registered_black.gif capsules)and fiber in the morning. And drink a tea at night. Just have to make sure to drink plenty of water.

* It's seems to be very gentle on my stomach, no cramping.

* The directions are simple!

* The fiber powder (The Colonixhttp://www.drnatura.com/img/registered_black.gif Intestinal Cleanser )is easy to drink with juice. (I prefer Orange juice)

* The Tea (KleriTeahttp://www.drnatura.com/img/registered_black.gif herbal tea ) is really soothing, and has a nice muted flavor.

Cons:

* So far for me it has taken me about 9 to 10 days for the Cleanse to really start working.

* It's hard to remind myself to drink lots of water UGH lol :)

So far I am very pleased with the Colonix Cleanser. Without being too graphic and losing my dignity, I will say today the cleanser proved to work very well. I was rather shocked at what the Cleanser swept through my body. Rather horrified..would be a better word.. but strangely happy that the Cleanser has finally begun its work!

"Here’s what the three-component Colonix Program will do for you:

http://www.drnatura.com/img/bullet_02.gifThe Colonixhttp://www.drnatura.com/img/registered_black.gif Intestinal Cleanser is a fiber supplement that cleanses the colon of accumulated toxic build-up. Colonix contains both soluble and insoluble fiber and it keeps the digestive tract from getting clogged up with mucus, toxins and metabolic waste. It helps to keep the colon clean and waste matter moving freely and efficiently by creating a spongy, gelatinous mass in the bowels. By swelling and absorbing fluids, it breaks down and moves toxic waste matter stuck in the folds and crevices of the colon.

http://www.drnatura.com/img/bullet_02.gifThe Paranilhttp://www.drnatura.com/img/registered_black.gif capsules contain 18 detoxifying herbs that have been successfully used for many years by naturopaths and other health professionals to purify the colon and liver. It is powerful yet safe and well tolerated by adults.

http://www.drnatura.com/img/bullet_02.gifThe KleriTeahttp://www.drnatura.com/img/registered_black.gif herbal tea for Regularity and Detoxification works in synergy with the Colonix fiber by ‘kick-starting’ bowel movements in the morning while maintaining regular movements during the day. It has a crucial role in assisting in the detoxification process. It also has a soothing effect on the nervous system, making it an ideal beverage before bed. It contains no caffeine."

I have 20 more days to go.. and I actually am excited for the end results. Stay tuned for my final review! :) You can read up on some great information over at the Colonista Site!




****I was not compensated for this review, other than receiving the product free for a review. This is only my opinion. I do not make any claims for anyone else but myself.







Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: