Congrats!! I will email you shortly! :)
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands,one Nation under God,indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
1. A 25’ Stanley Powerlock Tap (33-525)
2. RB5 Replaceable Blade Block Plane (12-105)
3. FatMax Xtreme Torpedo Level (43-609)
4. FatMax Wood Chisel Set (16-970)
5. MaxGrip 8” Adjustable Wrench (87-792)
6. DynaGrip Utility Knife (10-779)
7. Pliers 3 pc. set (84-114)
8. FatMax Nailing Hammer (51-941)
9. Screwdriver 6 pc. set (66-564)
10. A 16” Hard Base Multi Purpose Bag (93-327)
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
16 x 20 Rolled Canvas for One (1) Winner
Specifications: 1 Business Day Turnaround
Shipping: FREE UPS Ground Shipping
Eligibility: Limited to US Residents only
All Extra Entries Please leave a separate comment for each one!
2. Subscribe to my Blog ( 2 entries)
3. Follow my BLOG
4. Grab my Button (right hand side) (3 entries)
5. Follow my on Twitter (2 entries)
6. Tweet about this giveaway, and leave your tweet link in a comment with @uprinting and #giveaway in the tweet!
7. Blog about this giveaway linking back to my post and toUprinting! (5 entries)
8. Leave a comment on any post here on my Blog and let me know here in the comments. (2 entries)
9. Become a Fan on Facebook here! (2 entries)
10. Become a Fan on Uprinting Facebook Page here! (2 entries)
Please remember to leave an email address in your comment. I will choose the winners via random.org and notify them by email. The winners will have 2 days to collect their prize, in the event I do not hear back from the winners, I will then choose new winners!
Giveaway Ends March 29th!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
1 Instant Pudding (your choice flavor) Large box mix with 1 cup milk.
Add 1 large tub of Cool Whip.
Add 4 Chopped Snicker Bars (your choice could be peanut butter cups or milky way).
Add 4 chopped Granny Smith Apples (Green)
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate.
A little about me...
It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)
In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.
I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.
There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.
So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...
My Weight Progress: