Monday, March 22, 2010

America is Worth Fighting For...

If you didn't have the opportunity to watch our nation sell our Freedom check out the highlights link below.

I for one am not giving up. We have a constitution for a reason, and I expect every American, yes, even Washington to follow it. Remember the benefits of this Health Care takeover will not happen until 2014. But Taxes start immediately. That affects every single American.

I have heard so many people say, that they want the Health Care Take Over because they have someone who is very sick or has cancer. But the thing is .. this won't help anyone until 2014. I have two family members that just went through life threatening surgery, and a 4 year old niece that is under going chemo at this moment. They had problems with their insurance which kept putting off the treatment. Even with this personal story, I do NOT want Government Universal Health Care. There is a way to fix what we have in a better and more cost affective manner. The only hurry to this bill was control.. power.. and greed.

Stupak was such a disappointment yesterday, as he hung his head in Congress saying he would NOW vote for the Health Care. The bribes and kickbacks are a mile long, and as the Republicans promised every single dollar that went toward the purchase of a vote will be made known.

There is hope. God is good and just. And we need to continue to pray and fight for our freedom for our children's freedom. 38 States and counting are filing suit against the government for this Health Care Take Over! Is your state counted?

Do you remember this?

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands,
one Nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.


1 comment:

Connie said...

Tara,
I agree with you on this. We need to put all our trust in God but work like it all depends on us! This country is too precious to let it falter.

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: