Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Moment You Knew"


It was November of 2003, one month after I was married, that I noticed some strange symptoms. You might recognize these. Intense hunger. The kind of hunger pains.. that you feel you could crash the car right into Taco Bell and eat everything in site. I was extremely tired.. along with a whole list of other lovely symptoms. So it was off to the store to buy my pregnancy test. I remember seeing the pregnancy sign pop up... I was thrilled.. out of my mind scared.. and terribly excited. My husband was so happy that we called everyone that night! 9 months later God gave us our little boy.

Then again in 2007, I recognized the same symptoms! Instead of telling my husband right away, I carefully wrapped up the Pregnancy Test and presented to my husband on his birthday. He was shocked let me tell you!!! But we were both again so happy. One time after a second ultra sound, with picture in hand, I walked out to the car where my husband and son waited for me. After buckling my bulging belly with the seat belt, my husband says.. "Well, did they tell you if it was a boy or a girl?" And I tried to play it off.. and just handed him the picture. He stared at it for a while. Then suddenly looked at me and says "Are we really having a girl?" That is a very sweet memory for me. Because all of my husband's family told us we would never have a girl. That girls don't run on his side of the family. And so we had convinced ourselves we would have boys, boys, and more boys. What a blessing our little has brought to our life.

I save everything. All the ultra sound pictures, my pregnancy tests, hospital bracelets, everything. These memories are so sweet.. and I think some day when my children are older they will appreciate so much these little parts of their life. E.p.t. is an easy, yet very reliable pregnancy test. E.p.t. wants to not only be a part of a new beginning in a woman's life..but also be there for the preservation of our tangible memories. They now offer an adorable keepsake case for your e.p.t pregnancy test. You can check out all there great products at www.testaccurately.com.

I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of e.p.t and received an e.p.t. keepsake case and a $20 gift card to JustGive.org to facilitate my review.

Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com


No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: