Monday, July 26, 2010

Tassimo Gevalia Iced Coffee Review!



Last December I was sent a Tassimo Home Brewing System to try out and Review. You can check out my review here! In summary, I loved it! :)

Last week, I received two of the latest beverage drinks to try with my Tassimo Home Brewing System:

* Gevalia Sweet and Creamy Iced Coffee.

* Gevalia Black Iced Coffee.

To be honest, I wasn't sure if I would like Iced Coffee. I remember trying it once at a restaurant and my response was "BLEH". If you read my review on the Tassimo Brewing System then you know how easy it is to place the hot beverage discs in the machine and change them out for a completely different drink.

I LOVED the Sweet and Creamy Iced Coffee. The flavor is perfect. You have fill your cup up with ICE first though. I nearly missed that the first time. The coffee cools as it reaches your cup, then replace the disc for the milk creamer disc, and 1 minute or so later you have a wonderful cup of iced coffee. The Coffee taste isn't overbearing at all. I love the balance with the milk creamer.

I had to take it a step further though. After making two cups of the Gevalia Sweet and Creamy Coffee, I pulled out my new Smoothie maker, and made an mocha frapp with the coffee. Oh my word, it was amazing!! Just added the iced coffee, more ice, and a little chocolate syrup! Wow!

The Black Iced Coffee was not my personal favorite. I am sure it's an acquired taste!

My husband does NOT like coffee.. however, he actually liked the Gevalia Sweet and Creamy Iced Coffee!

If you don't have a Tassimo Home Brewing Machine, get one! Then you can try out all these wonderful hot and cold beverage drinks they offer!


Thanks Tassimo!


*I was given two Iced Coffee packages from Tassimo to try and review. This is my personal opinion and experience*
Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

Denise said...

I'm thinking I'd like to try that!

michael said...

Tassimo beverage system is one of the best in brewing coffee, teas and any hot beverage. I already tried it and my family was very happy using it.

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: