Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Check Up On Myself - Dr. Natura's Orders!

So I am nearly half way through my Dr. Natura Colonix Cleanser.  I wrote a little about the product here before I began.  
About
So how am I doing? (Do you want to know?) lol

So far I give the Dr. Natura Cleanser a thumbs up!  I have found the process of taking the Paranil: Liver & Colon Purifying Complex capsules and Colonix Intestinal Cleanser powder very easy.  The tea in the evening is simple and actually taste pretty good.  My body seems to be responding to the cleanse...some days...I think too much ahhhhh :)   I have noticed one thing.. I don't feel as sluggish during the day.  We will see how I feel at the end.  But it is interesting that I have observed this change so soon.  However, it's working and I am looking forward to completing Phase II of the cleanse.  Just two more weeks!! Wooo Hooo!

Make sure you look out for my review in the next few weeks.. I know you are curious! Besides.. Dr. Natura has given me an additional cleansing kit for one of my readers!! Woo Hoo!  

Read up more about Dr. Natura Colonix here


Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/

 

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Pink Dandy Chatter said...

I have always wanted to do a cleanse. Is it really 2 weeks? Do you get to eat or just do the cleanse only? I am very curious to see your final thoughts.

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: