Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shopping for Memories!

Have you heard of Open Sky? It seems to be the latest buzz on the Internet! So I decided to check it out, and was convinced to join. I am so excited to finally choose the first item for my shop on Open Sky!

I have tons of sweet memories from my childhood. And many everyday items remind me of periods of my life. Don't laugh..but.. every time I see a cast iron skillet it reminds me of my Great Grandmother, Grandmother, and Mother. There were always a set of them in the kitchen and for sure one always sitting on the stove. So you can't blame me when I chose the Cast Iron Skillet as my first Open Sky Shop choice :)

Here are the details!

Cast Iron Skillet, 10-1/2 inches


Product Details

-Pre-seasoned heavy cast-iron skillet.

-Amazing heat retention.

-Even cooking.

-Great for kitchen and camping


Start your own family memories and check out the Cast Iron Skillet in my little shop.

Buy Now


Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Lily said...

That's awesome!!
Congrats on your store!!
I have had mine in que for 2 weeks because I can not find the perfect name for it LOL

Here from:
Tag, you're it!
TY 4 playing!
For the 30th week I'm giving away 3 prizes!
http://bit.ly/91ch1E

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: