Thursday, October 14, 2010

Aloha Friday - DVR Where Art Thou??




An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. I thought it would be fun to participate. All you have to do is answer the question I ask by leaving a comment. Then click over to An Island Life and link up to Aloha Friday with your own question!

My QUESTION:


Does Your Spouse Ever Delete your DVR Programs before you have the Chance to watch them?



My Answer:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Three of my shows.. Private practice, The Apprentice, and Fringe. lol Ahhhh.. I go shopping and come home to 3 hours LESS of awesomeness to watch lol I am assuming there was a sports game on or something. Even though we have 3 other TV options in the house, he chooses the one with the DVR! I LOVE You Honey.. (grrr) lol


Ugh.. well at least I can watch them online tomorrow!




Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/ Add to Technorati Favorites

13 comments:

The Blue Zoo said...

Ha! No. No way, my husband KNOWS better. You dont mess with my TiVo!! lol

MadeInCanarias said...

Nope

Auntie E said...

LOl. mine doesn't even know how to use it.
my Aloha Friday link for you making it easier to visit.

Deni said...

We don't have DVR anymore, but when we did, yes, my husband would accidentally delete shows.

I am Harriet said...

Like he'd know how...hehehehe... :()

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/can-you-save-500-by-the-holidays/

Midday Escapades said...

We don't have DVR. Your hubby needs a talking to. :0)

schnider_am said...

LOL.. He has before but he know better now that he doesnt delete anything anymore.. Only I am the one who deletes shows..

mommablogsalot said...

it hasn't come up, but ohhhh I would be sad. I hate it when our shows sometimes conflict with each other! Can you find any of them online at Hulu, etc?

Two Little Cavaliers said...

No worries there don't have a DVR or TiVo I watch everything on Hulu.

~ Noelle said...

dont have a dvr, so i am lucky

JamericanSpice said...

No worries here either. We don't own a DVr. but I can see how frustrating this would be. I hope you can both sort it out :)

Cuzinlogic said...

Yes, if there is something he wants to record and the DVR is full he will hit the delete button in a flash. Also if I'm recording two things at once instead of watching another TV he will stop one of the programs.

Becca said...

I dont have a spouse...but I actually get annoyed because my sister never deletes anything. She watches it, never tells me she watched it, and I have to delete everything.

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: