Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dr Natura Colonix Cleanser Review!




A little over a month ago, I was given the opportunity to review the Dr. Natura Colonix Cleanser.  My 30 days ended last week.  Phewwww...finally complete!  

First let me give you a little information about Dr. Natura Colonix Cleanser. 

What is Dr. Natura Colonix Cleanser:

"The Colonix Program gently but effectively cleanses the colon of toxic waste, detoxifies the liver and restores regularity while helping you to gain more energy and a flatter stomach. There is one simple reason behind the success and popularity of the Colonix colon cleansing program: It not only works but also makes you look and feel better!"


 Here are the facts:

**The Colonix® Intestinal Cleanser is a fiber supplement that cleanses the colon of accumulated toxic build-up. Colonix contains both soluble and insoluble fiber and it keeps the digestive tract from getting clogged up with mucus, toxins and metabolic waste. It helps to keep the colon clean and waste matter moving freely and efficiently by creating a spongy, gelatinous mass in the bowels. By swelling and absorbing fluids, it breaks down and moves toxic waste matter stuck in the folds and crevices of the colon.

**The Paranil capsules contain 18 detoxifying herbs that have been successfully used for many years by naturopaths and other health professionals to purify the colon and liver. It is powerful yet safe and well tolerated by adults.

**The KleriTea herbal tea for Regularity and Detoxification works in synergy with the Colonix fiber by ‘kick-starting’ bowel movements in the morning while maintaining regular movements during the day. It has a crucial role in assisting in the detoxification process. It also has a soothing effect on the nervous system, making it an ideal beverage before bed. It contains no caffeine.



Symptoms of When you need to Detoxify:


You can take a Colon Cleanser Quiz here!

  • Frequent tiredness and low energy
  • Flatulence, gas & bloating
  • Impaired digestion
  • Irritability, mood swings
  • Bad breath & foul-smelling stools
  • Occasional constipation
  • Protruding belly ("pooch")
  • Powerful food cravings
  • Skin problems
  • Metallic taste in mouth
What Do I Think?

I noticed immediately within days of starting the Colonix, that my body was cleaning itself out.  Anytime you start a cleanse you worry that it will be one that causes you to be visiting the bathroom every 10 minutes.  Thankfully, Dr Naturas Colonix Cleanser did NOT have that affect on me.  In fact, I went the same time everyday.  And it was pretty natural.  I did not have to go running to the bathroom, no horrible stomach cramps, just an increased bowel movement.  I know I know..who wants to talk about this, however, the benefits of a Colon Cleanser are amazing.

One thing I mentioned in my 2 week check in review post, was that I was starting to feel more energectic. I really couldn't believe the change.  I actually started noticing a real change a week into the Cleanse.  Lighter, more energy, and not so bloated.  

I had to remind myself to drink more water.  That is not only essential in our every day life, but a MUST when doing a Colon Cleanse.  

Paranil:  Liver & Colon Purifying Complex capsules were easy to get down with water in the morning.  They didn't have the best taste but it was tolerable.  The Colonix Intestinal Cleanser Powder was the one thing I was super worried about.  However, it is literally tasteless.  And you can mix it with orange juice or any other natural juice.  After taking both of those in the morning you only need to drink plenty of water during the day. And end your evening with the Tea.  I did find that after a couple of weeks I didn't need to drink the tea every night.  



I have heard and seen some gross Colonix stories on what people find in the toilet after going.  Yuck lol  Dr Natura Colonix really helps your body in such a natural way get rid of things in your intestines that you never knew existed.  Yes, we all have "things".  Some people see a lot more evidence then others.  But just know it is working!

Would I recommend Dr. Natura Colonix Cleanser?

Yes!  Dr. Natura Colonix Cleanser is probably the most gentle colon cleansing product I have used.  I appreciate the simple steps, and the way it treated my body.  I know for me when my body feels better, my mood is better, then I am a better mom and wife.  

Remember, everyone is different.  All of our bodies respond to things differently.  This is only my experience. I do not make any claims for Dr. Natura or any of their products accept for how they affected me.  To back that up they have a 60 day unconditional money back guarentee.  I guess they stand by their product huh? :)

Don't just take my word for it, read thousands of testimonies about this product!





If you want a chance to WIN your own Dr. Natura Colonix Cleanser Kit Click HERE!










**I received 1 Dr Natura's Colonix Cleansing Kit in order to review and 1 to give away!



Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/ Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: