Sunday, November 7, 2010

Eco Store Product Review


If you are like me, then you always looking for products that are safe for your home and children.  Eco Store offers a variety of products from cleaning products, toiletry items, laundry products, and even pet products.  I was given the opportunity to review the Rose and Cardamon Body Wash and the Lemon Rinse Aid!


What did I think of the Rose and Cardamon Body Wash?

This scent reminds me of Victorian times!  I love it.  The liquid body wash was a clear soap.  Lathered nicely, but the smell was fresh and left my skin feeling soft.  





Eco Store:


Enjoy top-to-toe luxury with our new rose & cardamon body wash. The blend of certified organic essential oils adds a fresh summer fragrance to the naturally derived ingredients and moisturizers.
Unlike many leading brands, ecostore USA body care products do not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, artificial dyes, perfumes or preservatives which means they are extremely kind to sensitive skin.
Ingredients
  • Water
  • Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
  • Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
  • Wheat Germamidopropyldimonium
  • Hydroxypropyl Hydrolysed Wheat Protein
  • Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
  • Sodium Hydroxymethyl Glycinate
  • Certified Organic Fragrance




What Did I think of the Lemon Rinse Aid?



WOW!  I love it!  Living in the Southwest, most cities tend to have hard water.  And if you know anything about hard water.. it leaves your dishes spotted and really unappealing.  I have tried many things to help with this issue.  And nothing seems to really work.  Well, until now, that is...   The Lemon Rinse Aid is incredible.  I add just a little to each or every other dishwasher load.  My glasses are sparkling now.  Even my silverware looks so nice.  My husband is quite pleased with this product as well!  I highly recommend the Lemon Rinse Aid!  Not only does it work, but its chemical free!!


Eco Store:

The Lemon Rinse Aid is that final touch to the cleaning of your dishware. Formulated with NO NASTY CHEMICALS, it will leave a subtle fragrance of Lemon Verbena. Use in conjunction with the Auto Dish Powder and see how it assists in drying as well. (6.8 fluid ounces)
 
Ingredients
  • Plant based non-ionic surfactants
  • Citric acid
  • Hydrotope
  • Lemon Verbena
  • Water



Please check out the Eco Store for all their family friendly, chemical free products!  The prices are reasonable (Many items have just been reduced by 30%)  and they offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $25!  Eco Store would love if you join them over at Facebook and Twitter!



**I received 2 products from Eco Store to review and write a post with my opinion of the products!
Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/

  Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: