Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Artisan Bakeware from Emerson Creek Pottery *Review*



Nothing makes me more happy then to try something new for my kitchen.  Emerson Creek Pottery sent me the most adorable loaf pan to review.  


A little about Emerson Creek Pottery:


"Our pottery is formed of clay made onsite. Each piece is hand made, hand painted and fired in a gas kiln. Each pattern is a series of carefully planned strokes. No templates or stencils are used. The patterns are practiced and committed to memory. The artists paint the pattern again and again. Each piece is alike and yet different, like flowers in a field. We are currently featuring 15 different lines of ceramic pottery, including our beloved signature line - Field of Iris, a classic since 1977. All of our work is microwave and dishwasher safe, lead free and ovenproof.


Since 1977, it has been our pleasure to offer the American heritage of handmade, handpainted pottery to our customers. We take pride in the fact that when you shop Emerson Creek Pottery, you know that you are purchasing a little piece of history which will surely add the quality of timeless beauty to your home. We stand behind the superior and consistent quality of our craftsmanship and thank you for choosing Emerson Creek Pottery."


Features:


* Dishwasher Safe
* Microwavable 
* Oven safe up to 450 degrees
* Each piece is hand made and hand painted!
* Does not absorb liquids
* Unglazed pottery is 100% lead-free




Some Need - to - Know Tips:


1.  Oiling before each use is recommended.  (I used olive oil)
2.  Do not broil or place on the stovetop burner.  (Not recommended for temps above 450)
3.  Be careful not to put the pottery in extreme temps.  From cold to hot.  Not good.
4.  Not recommended to store in the freezer.
5.  Pottery can scratch furniture, so make sure to put a trivet or something under the pottery.



What did I think?


Small unglazed loaf Pan $11.00
Anything that is Dishwasher, Microwavable, and Oven safe is a WINNER for me!  But even with all these practical features..this adorable little loaf pan is beautiful and handcrafted!  My three year old daughter was even "wowed" but it's size and cuteness.  


I made my kids some mac and cheese!  So awesome!  I love how easy it was to cook in and clean!  Definitely need to coat the loaf pan in a little Olive oil before use!



Over all I am very impressed by the Artisan Bakeware from Emerson Creek Pottery!  






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com and sponsored by Favorite Wigs Shop Name Brand Wigs at Low Prices! Large Wig Selection of Estetica Wigs, Quality Wigs. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/ Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: