Sunday, December 5, 2010

CSN Store Doll Playset Review!

My little girl turned three this last week, and I was so happy to give her a wonderful toy from CSN Stores!  Of course she had to help me review this wonderful product!



Badger Basket Five Piece Doll Playset with Portable Playpen



Normally 32.99 on SALE $19.95!

Let me tell you about this adorable baby playset!!



This Doll Accessory Play set is a box of fun whether you have just one baby doll or many. It includes a folding umbrella stroller with basket, a highchair with removable tray, a playpen that can be packed for travel in its own carry bag, a carrier seat and a diaper bag.
Features:
  • Folding stroller with rubber grip on handle features a storage basket, seat harness, folding canopy, and footrest
  • Highchair includes a fabric seat cover and removable tray
  • Portable playpen with carrying case
  • Carrier seat
  • Diaper bag folds out into a changing pad
  • All items are precious pink and white with pink and white gingham fabric and trim
  • For dolls up to 18"
  • Doll not included
  • Built to very exacting standards for safety and quality
  • For children 3 and up
  • Assembly required
  • Illustrated instructions included


What Did I Think?

I love it!  My sisters and husband help me put the pieces together.  Just a tip, following the directions help :)  The portable crib is soo cute.  The highchair, stroller, Diaper bag.. it makes any little girl feel like a little mommy.  My daughter immediately put her dolly in the stroller, and became a Mom very quickly pushing it around the house.  



Putting together the Portable Crib



This entire set is such a fantastic price!  The quality seems excellent!  

CSN Stores.com is becoming one of my favorite stores online.  So many of the products have free shipping, and sale prices.  And with over 200 online stores affiliated with CSN Stores, I don't really have to hunt all over the place to find something special.  







Putting together the highchair


My little Girl Being a little Mommy :)


CSN Stores has something for everyone!  Excellent prices! Hurry Hurry Christmas is coming!!!! :)


*I received this 5 piece playset from CSN Stores.com in exchange for a review!




Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/ Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: