Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rebinder Review!




I was able to review a pretty cool product from a company, Rebinder!  They are a Green Company!  So many companies now have this as their claim, but Rebinder is one of the leading companies in recycling.  What better way to recycle then to make items we use everyday at home and at work!  

A Little About Rebinder:



"Each year, over 500 metric tons of toxic PVC ends up in landfills as the result of vinyl binders that people use. Today we should expect more. Products should be made in our country, with our workers, out of responsible materials with the intention that no landfill be required. ReBinder meets that demand.
ReBinder is the only true zero waste office supply manufacturer and the brand of choice for customers looking for sustainable, quality office supplies. Assembled by a local, AbilityOne certified disabled workforce, all ReBinder product materials are sourced from responsibly managed forests and verified FSC and SFI certified sources. With each purchase of ReBinder products, solid waste, greenhouse gas, energy, tree and water consumption are reduced. Check out our original recycled binders line.
ReBinder products have recently been nominated for the Best Office Products in North America. Learn more about our product line and how they stack up against traditional vinyl binders.
Making products responsibly means considering the source of the materials, the use of the products and where they end up at the end of their life. When used for Sales & Marketing, Events & Training or simply every day internal use, our innovative, durable and practical products raise both brand and environmental awareness while helping responsible organizations reduce solid waste and lower their carbon footprint.
Together, our customers have saved:
  • -Millions of pounds of greenhouse gases
  • -Millions of gallons of water
  • -Tens of thousands of trees
  • -Tens of billions of BTUs of energy
  • -Hundreds of tons of solid waste
As a privately owned business in Seattle, Washington, our philosophy embraces a balanced approach to providing exceptional value to our customers with products that reduce the environmental footprint of our industry and our customers."


5x8 Recycled Notebook
What Are the Products?

*  Recycled Binders ( sizes 1", 1.5", 2", 3")
                                      *  Recycled Business Cards


What Did I Think?


1.5", 3" Binders
When I first open the box of the Sample Pack, I have to admit I was still looking for the product.  Why?  All the products look like cardboard.  My husband and I snickered a bit when we pulled out the first Cardboard Binder.  It literally looked like cardboard!  So the cool factor started sinking in after the initial Cardboard Shock wore off..  


Binder with Divider
How neat that you can take something like Cardboard or other recycled items ect and turn it into awesome useful everyday products!  


CD Sleeve (Hitchcock movie not included )
The CD Sleeve is pretty neat!  This would be great for businesses to promote their CDs/DVDs.  The folders would work as a portfolio for work, school, resumes.  


Kids would really love these for school.  They could design their own binder, folders, or notebooks.  


I showed some family members the Sample Pack..and they were all pretty impressed saying they would all would use the products.  


What Did I Love?


Folder
First and foremost, I LOVE, LOVE that this is an American Company!  We need more Americans willing to make a good product, that is good for America!  The products are incredibly sturdy.  I love that instead of ending up in a landfill it ends up on my desk!  I love that you could really turn any of the products into a personalized item.  


What Didn't I Love?


Rebadge: Name tags
Nothing really!  Besides the Cardboard look, that actually ended up being pretty cool, I have no complaints!


It's worth your time to check out Rebinder, after all they are an American company committed to making this planet a better place for us and for generations to come!  




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com and sponsored by Favorite Wigs Shop Name Brand Wigs at Low Prices! Large Wig Selection of Estetica Wigs, Quality Wigs. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/ Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Lisa Mom of 2 Boys said...

Stopping by from The Product Review Places' Wednesday Challenge on FB:

http://www.facebook.com/theproductreviewplace

I love green companies, how are the items holding up?

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: