Monday, March 28, 2011

Diabetic Skin Care Review!


My father was diagnosed with Diabetes a little over a year ago, and his life has completely changed.  From what he has to eat, to medications, even to how he cares for his skin.  I was thrilled to have my father review the Neoteric Diabetic Advanced Healing Cream!

He said that he really noticed a difference with his skin using the Cream for just a few days.  He is so new to having this disease that finding products like this that will help him with rapid healing of damaged skin is such a blessing for him.


Product Description:

Have you recently been diagnosed with Diabetes? Or have you been living with this disease for quite some time? Either way, you’ve probably experienced dry and slow healing skin. Neoteric Cosmetics, a subsidiary of Scott’s Liquid Gold, has created a Diabetic Advanced Healing Cream to improve the quality of life for those living with Diabetes. This cream is an exceptional intensive treatment for chronic dry, cracked, damaged, slow healing skin. Containing TriOxygenC®, Neoteric Diabetic Oxygenated Advanced Healing Cream is clinically proven to increase circulation and speed skin's healing by strengthening its own natural defenses.








  • The maximum treatment
  • Contains clinically proven TriOxygenC®
  • For use on entire body - fingertips, feet, hands...
  • Helps restore & protect severely dry, damaged, slow healing skin
  • Helps increase circulation
  • Helps strengthen skin's natural defenses
  •           Contains Aloe & Vitamin E
  •   Non-Greasy
  •  4 oz.




Feel free to "Like" Diabetic Advanced Healing on Facebook, and follow them on Twitter @diabetichealing!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: