Sunday, March 6, 2011

Isabella Water Stainless Steel Water Bottle Review!

I am sure you have seen the commercials for how many water bottles we consume every year.  How many times the bottles could wrap around the earth.  I think most of us would agree that plastic water bottles are such a waste.  

Isabella Water is a company that specializes in making stainless steel water bottles.  Each bottle cost $20, and $10 of every bottle sold goes to funding a well to provide clean water in Asia and Africa.  How amazing is that?  Water is the basics of life.  

Isabella Water sent me a cool aqua stainless steel water bottle to review.  What's not to like?  It's a great size.  Easy to hold.  Keeps your drink cold.  But most of all, I love not adding to the water bottle waste, and that each bottle helps other's have clean water.  

Isabella Water Product Information:

Isabella Water was founded on the principle that everyone deserves clean water. The founder, Nick Ogden, is a visionary and all around smart guy. Isabella Water offers a very cool looking stainless steel water bottle that retails for $20 to encourage people to stop buying plastic bottled water.  Once someone purchases the recycled and reusable bottle, $10 of every purchase will help fund a well to provide clean water in Africa or Asia.  Across the globe, one out of every eight people does not have access to clean drinking water. This is the perfect gift for those who want to go green and help someone at the same time - perfect stocking stuffer or holiday gift for teachers, clergy, gym rats and cyclists. 

These awesome water bottles can only be purchased through Isabella Water website.  Please take some time to check out the stainless steel water bottles.  These water bottles would be a perfect gift for your family and friends.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: