Sunday, March 27, 2011

Statillac Baseball Software Review!


Are you a sports lover? I wouldn't say I am crazy about sports, but I happen to be married to man that would live and breath sports if he could.  I was more than thrilled to have him help me with the Statillac Baseball Software Program review!  


My husband went thru the tutorial game, and was quite impressed.  He kept telling me how cool it was that you could keep track of all kinds of statistics.  


When you begin, you choose your team of choice, then the opposing team.  From there you can choose what type of match it will be, what the weather will be, home or away games, what the attendance is and even the referee.  Evidently this is all very important to keeping accurate statistics.  From choosing your players, to game line up, to the actual batting, pitching, fielding statistics.  Pretty cool.  



Statillac.com says:  


Powerful Reports
    baseball tracking interface
  • • Track tendencies, individual and team stats
  • • Season reports
  • • Half-time reports



  • Engineered to be the most user-friendly baseball statistics software on the market
  • Software does all the hard work for you, no more wasting time with stat sheets
  • Great game and season reports that can be exported to PDF
  • Baseball Statistics Software Free Trial

Even someone like myself, who is NOT so sport savvy, I was able to follow the tutorial with ease.  Great step by step instructions!  Not only do they have baseball, they master in football, and softball stats software!  Pay and download!  Super Easy!


Tell every sports lover you know about Statillac Stats!  My husband and I give Statillac Stats a thumbs up! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: