Sunday, March 6, 2011

T-Shirt Printing Review!


My goodness 2011 is flying by! Time to get started on my stack of reviews.  I was sent a T-Shirt from T-Shirt Printing to try out!  Of course I had to make my husband model this one.


This T-shirt shows off the company Mascot Monkey in the silk-screen printed unisex style!


What Did I Think?


The T-shirt itself was really great quality.  The material was strong and soft.  I decided to wash the T-Shirt a couple of times to see how the Silk Screen Monkey would hold up.  And to my surprise the T-Shirt came out great both times.  No cracks, or smudges in the print!  Now that is a sure sign of great quality T-Shirt printing.


T-Shirt Printing.net specializes in personalized T-Shirts.  They also have a long list of impressive options such as sweatshirts, hooded tops, kids shirts, ladies and men's shirts, Vests, Promotional wear, and even workwear printing!  Along with these design choices, there are a rainbow of colors to choose from.


The company website is colorful and so easy to navigate.  If you want a free catalogue, simply scroll down to the bottom left hand side and click on the icon.


So overall I am very thrilled with the T-Shirt, and would be more than happy to recommend the T-Shirt Printing Company for any of your printing needs!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

valfrid said...

PrintMonkey can Design Your Own T Shirt on the canvas with using high quality Canvas printer.You can upload your own image and crop it to the size and shape you require using his Canvas Designer.

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: