Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Brilliant Screen Wipes Review




A Little About Brilliant Screen Wipes...

Brilliant screen cleaning wipes with SR-8 provides gentle, superior  cleaning to any electronic screen and removes dust, dirt, finger prints and makeup while imparting an invisible, durable barrier that protects screens 50x more form scratching. Helps protect against re-soiling to keep your screen brilliantly clean!




What Did I Think About Brilliant Screen Wipes...

My husband is the computer guy so he was more than happy to help me review the Brilliant Screen Wipes!  First, we loved the convenience of the wipes.  We cleaned the laptop screens and TV screens, and were so impressed at how well they wiped clean.  I love that these same wipes also clean sunglasses, cell phone screens, I-Pads, and other electronics! 


We have kids..and they love to put their fingerprints on the TVs and the I-Pad, and Laptops!  It drives us nuts!  But having the Brilliant Screen Wipes handy makes it so easy to clean up their little messes.  

Where Can You Buy Brilliant Screen Wipes...

You can buy the Brilliant Screen Wipes at an online store for 3.99/5 pack.  Check them out on Facebook as well!  


My husband and I recommend Brilliant Screen Wipes!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you like those you should try out ScreenPristine Medium Screen Wipes. You can locate them at http://www.digitaltreasures.com. You can get a 12 pack for $5.99 and they work great!!!

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: