Friday, April 15, 2011

KidSwitch Glow-in-the-Dark Review!


How many times have you heard "MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I need help!!! I can't reach the light!"?  A million I bet!  That phrase has been a common one in my house for the last  year.  Now the new thing is "I'm scared.  It's dark in there".   There is a solution!  A wonderful product called KidSwitch Glow-In-The-Dark Extension eliminates all of us Mommies from running to turn the lights on so our kids can play toys, or go potty.  


I was so happy to be given the KidSwitch to review!  Don't worry the KidSwitch works for both regular(toggle switch) or decor (wide flat) light switches.  Check it out..




 
This KidSwitch is for the Decora Switch.  The adapter has a sticky tape instead of the screws that the normal light switch KidSwitch.  

So easy to attach to the light switch! Push firmly to the light switch then attach the handle!

And thats it!


My little guy helping me out with the KidSwitch!  Of course he thought it was "So Cool Mom!"

What I Love Best...

The KidSwitch is simple to install.  

The KidSwitch GLOWS in the dark!!

My kids love the Moon Shape that acts as a little handle!

No more standing on toys, rocking horses, or other wobbly toys to reach the light switch!

My kids can reach the Moon Handle very easily, and I really think makes a scary task seem a little more fun!


A Little Product Info from KidSwitch:


Kidswitch is an multi award winning product that puts light switches in reach and affords toddlers the independence of turning on and off lights by themselves, freeing parents from this repetitive task and allowing toddlers to learn good "green" energy saving habits!
Its simply the best when a child can start doing things themselves and it makes every ones lives easier!  Moms love them and have awarded us as a result three years in a row!





My family and I whole heartily recommend KidSwitch! You can purchase the KidSwitch for $8.95, and they offer FREE Shipping for all orders over $20!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.



Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: