Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HerbaSway Review!




I think we can agree that in some way or another we are all looking for products to make us healthier, smarter, and skinnier!  The hardest part is finding a product that is natural and safe.  HerbaSway sent me two of their products to test out.  The HerbaGreen Tea (Raspberry Lime) and the Liver Enhancer.

A little information about HerbaSway:

"HerbaSway formulas are based on Traditional Herbal combinations that have been used for thousands of years. Using only the purest ingredients and wild-crafted herbs, carefully chosen from around the world in combination with the latest western scientific research, HerbaSway’s formulas are synergistically blended to produce optimal balance in your body. Our research and development team of scientists are consistently producing formulas that incorporate the latest, cutting-edge health research."






HerbaGreen Tea:


Satisfy your green tea thirst and get healthy with our delicious HerbaGreen® Tea. Add to a 12-oz bottle of water for on-the-go enjoyment! Continuing scientific studies have proven the health benefits of Green Tea polyphenols. Compared to Vitamin E, the anti-oxidant properties of polyphenols are up to 40 times stronger. HerbaGreen Tea taken daily provides free radical fighting components that help maintain a strong immune system. Drink this great-tasting caffeine-free herbal concentrate daily to detoxify your body and maintain good health.
Our Green Tea contains 90% polyphenols, 50% of which are EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate). Lotus leaf is rich in isoflavones. Kudzu helps to open the blood vessels. Lo Han and Stevia provide a balancing and moistening effect on internal organs. Active ingredients: Green Tea, Lotus Leaf, Lo Han, Stevia, Kudzu, Ural Licorice. Naturally calorie, caffeine, alcohol and preservative FREE!








Liver Enhancer:

Our U.S. government patented formula, U.S. Patent #5939072, helps to maintain the healthy function of your liver. Drink Liver-Enhancer to nurture and detoxify your liver, fight oxidizing free-radicals and balance your immune system, while restoring your body's natural healing powers. According to Traditional Chinese Herbal Theory, the liver energy controls and balances the spleen and stomach energies.
Liver-Enhancer delivers the maximum benefits from historically proven edible, precious and beneficial mushrooms, such as Reishi, Cordyceps, Maitake and Shiitake. This balanced combination of our pure mushroom extracts acts synergistically with the hepato-protective Schizandra, Goji extract and Milk Thistle. Stevia and Lo Han provide a balancing and moistening effect on internal organs. The polysaccharides in these ingredients have been scientifically proven to be effective in modulating the immune system.



What Did I Think About HerbaSway?

I was very excited to try both products.  Let's start with the Liver Enhancer. I was so scared it was going to taste awful, but it didn't!  One dropper full into a 6 oz glass of hot or cold water.  I prefer hot.  Stir it up.  And it taste just like a mild tea.  I was so thrilled.  The directions recommend to take it 1 to 3 times daily.  It's hard for me to say if my Liver feels enhanced, however, the fact their is no Caffeine, no Calories, and no Sugar is so amazing, I am sure it is doing my body good! The Liver Enhancer costs $21.95 for 60 servings.


I love how this product is also great for Diabetics!  And each bottle comes with 60 Servings!  The Herba Green Tea (Raspberry Lime) has the same wonderful qualities as the Liver Enhancer and it's also just one dropper to a cup of water.  I personally do not like Raspberry anything, so this wasn't my favorite.  It's really not a bad deal at $19.95 for 60 servings.  But HerbaSway offers Original HerbaGreen Tea, Peach HerbaGreen Tea, Honey Lemon HerbaGreen Tea, Raspberry Lime HerbaGreen Tea, Mango HerbaGreen Tea, HerbaGreen Tea with Caffeine.  


HerbaSway carries some other products:  


- Blueberry
- Red Wine Alternative
- Thre Energy 2 oz.
-  Seven


These are just a few of their most popular products.  


Obviously I cannot guarantee any type of results for you, as I am still new in trying this product myself.  I am interested to see how the Liver Enhancer works for me, as my Liver went through the wringer 9 years ago when I had my gall bladder removed! bleh.  HerbaSway has such a variety of all natural products, that seem to cover a wide spectrum of issues.  I would most definitely recommend HerbaSway based on my personal experience!


Join the HerbaSway Discussion on Facebook!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Gia_Pet said...

I am so glad to find this review of HerbaSway; I had no idea that their were so many healthy alternatives for the pharmaceutical products out there! I'm now looking into purchasing some of their products :)

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: