Friday, May 6, 2011

Spring Skin Renewal with Repechage - Hydra Refine One Minute Mask Review!


I, like most women, have tried a million different facial treatments.  Green masks, magic lotions and potions that promise miracle skin in 12 minutes.  You get to a point that you just buy what's on sale.  So I have to say, I was more than thrilled to try out a new product from Repechage called Hydra Refine One-Minute Clarifying Mask.  What a name right?  


Hydra Refine® redefines oily skin care with a line of five products that balance your skin’s pH, controlling the production of oil while maintaining facial moisture.  If you’re wondering how it’s possible to fight oil while keeping skin moisturized, the answer lies in the four main ingredients that define Hydra Refine®:

Featured Ingredients:
·         Laminaria Saccharina Seaweed—This unique seaweed helps reduce sebum production and fights the oil oxidation that contributes to the formation of blackheads.  At the same time, it hydrates the skin never leaving you dry or irritated. 
·         Lemongrass—With antiseptic and astringent properties, lemongrass is ideal for treating oily skin, and is a known anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent.
·     Farnesol (Lily of the Valley)—This natural ingredient supplies the skin with protection against acne causing bacteria.
·         Cucumber—Cucumber is widely known as a soothing, cooling and healing agent, but the essential oil of cucumber has even greater benefits.  With vital fatty acids and anti-oxidants, such as Vitamin E and Zinc, cucumber oil protects the skin and aids in healing.  Proteolytic enzymes refine the skin and help keep pores clean and clear.

What Did I think?

I was sent a cute 1 oz bottle of the Mask to try.  The smell is fresh and has a citrus quality about it.  It's so easy to apply.  Just a  thin layer over your face and neck.  
The formula feels awesome on my skin 
as it  "exoliates with tiny spheres of rice bran wax and lactic acids".  It literally takes a minute.  After completing the application, just jump in the shower and rinse away.  No crazy steps.  Just one minute.  

And let me tell you, I was so surprised at how soft my face felt.  It didn't feel dry or weird.  It was just nice and smooth.  For me.. that is a mood changer! 
I also love that you can just feel the natural ingredients.  It doesn't feel or smell like chemicals.  It feels healthy for your skin.  Being a mother, I tend to forget about myself at times, having a clarifying mask that takes just a minute makes me a pretty happy Mom! 
The price is a little.."yikes" at $31.00 for a 2 oz bottle.  However, our faces are definitely worth the professional skin care.
Be a part of the Repechage family by following on Twitter and Facebook.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: