Monday, June 13, 2011

Repechage Review!

Living in the hot desert of the southwest, it is a constant battle to keep my skin moisturized properly.  Trying to find the best products that do not rob my skin.  Repechage is quickly becoming a favorite skin line of mine, and so far the products that I have tested out, have been superb!  Check out the Hydra Refine 1 Minute Mask by Repechage review I did last month!

In the last two weeks, I have been able to test out the Hydra Medic Sea Mud Perfecting Mask and the Repechage Hydra Medic Beta Hydroxy Serum.  I am so excited to tell you about these two Repechage products.

First, the Hydra Sea Mud Perfecting Mask is heavenly!  Make sure your face is clean, before applying the mask.  This may sound strange, but I loved loved the smell of this mud mask.  It's a light smell of clay and citrus.  For some reason, it reminds me of my childhood.  One of the things I noticed right away with the mask was how silky it felt on my skin.  I left the mask on a little longer then they recommend, only because it's so hot out here that I was sweating lol  So I think it took almost 20 minutes for the mask to completely dry.

With warm water and a soft cloth, the mask came off easily.  And my skin.. WOW.  Was sooooo soft!  And most importantly, was not dry, as I feared.  The Hydra Medic Sea Mud Perfecting Mask has some amazing ingredients, which I am sure contributes to the magic of reducing the oiliness, the deep pore cleansing, and maintaining the skins moisture.  This is probably one of the best face mask I have used to date! Normally, the mud mask goes for $29, but right now they are having an online special for $23.98!

For the Hydra Medic Beta Hydroxy Serum, I recruited my sister to put Repechage to the test!  I know she is a little embarrassed, but she tends to have more issues with stress breakouts on her face.  So I thought she might be the perfect candidate for the serum.

Normally $39.50.  Online Special $31.98

The Hydroxy Serum works on stopping the breakouts before they even start.  Sounds like a product with a brain!  With the ingredients, the serum works on reducing the oil from the sebaceous glands, while not drying your skin out.  Unclogs the pores, and you can thank the Anti-inflammatory Tea Complex ingredient for your soft, less irritated skin.

My sister applied the serum, which she said was almost like water, to her skin before going to bed.  And noticed a significant improvement in the morning.  She has continued to use the serum for a week now, and said that her skin seems to be improving every day, without any "new" breakouts.  For her this is amazing!  She is getting married in 5 months and you can imagine has been concerned about her face being void of breakouts.  Thankfully, my sister (reluctantly), took before and after pictures for me.

I think it's an amazing difference, just in 12 hours!!!

Before Serum at Night
12 hours later in the morning




















Repechage specializes in using only the best ingredients in the most natural way for our skin.  I am so happy to continue to recommend Repechage products!  Don't forget to connect with Repechage on Facebook and Twitter!


***I received the two products from Repechage mentioned above in exchange for a review.  This post is purely based on my opinion.
Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: