Thursday, June 2, 2011

Scott's Liquid Gold Review!!!




No one really likes to clean..do they?  I will be the first to admit it. Cleaning.. reminds me of the days growing up when every Saturday was clean day.  I am talking Spring Cleaning kind of clean day.  Now as a Wife and Mother, I really try to find ways to make the process easier or more fun.

The only, I repeat, only thing that makes a difference
in how I view a cleaning task..is the tools I have on hand.  If the products I have are awesome and I can see results immediately.  I am more inclined to scream crack a smile.. while cleaning.

So, I have a cleaning product to discuss with you.  Yes, I do have a purpose for blogging about cleaning.  Let me introduce, Scott's Liquid Gold!  ***Ta Da***  Scott's Liquid Gold was so generous in allowing me to try a couple of their products out.

Here is a little insert of what Scott's Liquid Gold has to say about their company:

Scott's Liquid Gold, one of America's well-known and trusted brands, is proud to be celebrating our 60th Anniversary!

In 1951, our President's grandmother bought the Scott's Liquid Gold formula and his dad began batching and bottling the product in the family garage.  He then packed up the product and sold it from the back of station wagon.

The success of Scott's Liquid Gold is based on the best, most innovative, high quality and reasonably priced products as well as our extreme dedication to innovation and customer service.

We've come a long way from our garage and station wagon days. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, located in Denver, Colorado, leads the industry! But, while we embrace the latest in technology, communications and media, we still hold true to our roots and promise you the same great products and service for the next 60 years and MORE...


I was so happy to be able to try out the Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner & Preservative Aerosol product. Just spray a little on a clean rag and wipe away the dust on any wood surface.  I went a little crazy.  Once I saw how it not only made my buffet shine, but it actually cleans the wood.  So I attacked the shelves, the kitchen cabinets, dining tables, and anything else I could find.  So... yes, I have to tell you after dusting with Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner.. dusting is officially fun.

This is my kitchen buffet table.  If you look closely you can see clearly the side that was used with Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner and Preservative!  Can you believe how beautiful that looks?  I am still impressed!



Makes you feel like you are the one mopping doesn't it? lol
Some hot water with a bit of Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wash
Concentrate did the trick on my floors.
Check out my floors after I used the Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wash!  I received the 25 fl. oz. concentrated.  This  wood wash is particularly for floors.  I love that not only does it work for wood floors, but also  on simulated wood, painted surfaces, linoleum, tile, porcelain, vinyl, chrome, brass, and fiberglass!  I will tell you, as you probably can see from my "dirty" pictures below, how well it cleaned my floor.


Proof that the Wood Wash Concentrate pulls stuff
up from your floors you had no idea was there!
Really??? My floors  could not be that dirty!!!  Now that is just gross!!!!

Here is my floor after the mopping!  I was indeed smiling.. at how pretty it looked..and how wonderful it felt to walk on.


I have nothing absolutely nothing negative to say about my experience with Scott's Liquid Gold products!!!  Just remember this is purely my opinion...so don't get upset at me when it cleans your furniture or floors even better than mine. :) 

Scott's Liquid Gold has so much more than just the products I used.  They have Wood Wipes, Clean Screen, Mold Control, and Specialty Fragrances.  Scott's Liquid Gold would be so happy to have you a part of their Facebook and Twitter family!  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.









Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: