Monday, September 19, 2011

BKW Steak Rub Review!




My husband and I love to grill.  Well, maybe I should say HE loves to grill!  We seem to always be experimenting on different marinates or rubs for our meat.  One that I have been able to try out many times in the last few weeks is called BKW Steak Rub!  Oh my word it's delicious.  This Steak Rub flavor does not get lost in the grilling process, an issue I have had with other rubs and marinades.



This last weekend my husband showed off his grilling talents again with a juicy skirt steak, and a whole lotta BKW Steak Rub!



The meat was so tender along with the flavors from the BKW Steak bursting in our mouth. Can you tell we love it?  

What makes BKW Steak Rub taste sooo amazing?  I am sure it has to do something with the unique blend  of spices.  Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Crushed Red Pepper, Dehydrated Onion, ect..  And no MSG!  BKW Steak Rub can be used for Steak, Burgers, Stir Fry, Roasts, Fish, and Vegetables.  

You can find some great recipes and more information at bkwseasonings.com or check them out on Facebook!


Click here to find a Store Near You that sells BKW Seasonings!




 I will definitely give BKW Steak Rub a thumbs up!  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: