Tuesday, August 28, 2012

ACE is Helping me Lose Weight!



I have been using ACE for the past 7 weeks.. to aid in my weight loss.  
--->I have lost 19 lbs and over 25 inches <---so far with little to NO exercise.  I now wish I would of put a little more effort into exercising lol  I have a huge goal to reach, but ACE is helping me every day reach my goals.  

I will admit, that I "eyed" ACE for 6 months before trying it myself.  I watched all these men and women online reporting their progress..and finally I said to myself... there has to be some truth to this.  And now, honestly, I am mad at myself for not starting ACE sooner. 

I have been taking one ACE capsule a day for  7 weeks.  And taking every Saturday off.  I know some people like to start out taking 2 capsules.  It's really up to you.  I would recommend starting out taking one..then working your way to 2 capsules if you feel like you need it.  I think after 7 weeks.. I am going to start taking 2 a day.  

I feel so much better.  No more feeling sluggish on the couch.  I have more energy.  The weeks where I haven't lost the pounds, I have still continued to lose the inches.  I drink a gallon or more of water everyday, and eat normally.  The difference is I am not eating as much.  I am not craving all the junk..i.e. carbs. sugars., sweets...ect.  That for me, is a huge relief to not want to eat everything in the frig. lol  

I am not an expert. I am not a Doctor.  I am just a Mom wanting to get healthy.  ACE is helping me do that. It is certainly priceless to feel good about yourself.  

I hope to post pictures in a few months.. maybe sooner.. when I am ready lol :)

What is ACE?

A little info from the ACE website:


"Healthy Weight-Loss through Appetite Control and Energy Lift

ACE - Appetite Control and Energy dietary supplement is a synergistic blend of ingredients including Dark Cocoa and Natural Caffeine, plus additional key ingredients. One or two capsules will turn-off your hunger switch and kick you into gear!
With Natural ACE you will reduce your appetite, eat less and be energized throughout the day. The combination of reduced caloric intake as well as increased energy and activity leads to successful weight loss!
Achieve your goal with Natural ACE
  • HUNGER PAINS - GONE!
  • CRAVINGS - GONE!
  • UNCONTROLLABLE SNACKING - GONE!
  • UNWANTED POUNDS - GONE!
  • PLUS SMOOTH CLEAN ENERGY!
Natural source ingredients contained in ACE:
  • Vitamin B6
  • Cocoa Powder
  • Chromium
  • Spirulina
  • Green Tea Extract
  • Geranium Flower
  • Natural Sourced Caffeine
When you feel better – you look better – and perform better!
Enjoy a healthier lifestyle with increased energy and say goodbye to those unwanted pounds – with ACE!  "  Taken from the Saba for life website.

I have been thinking about becoming a distributor, and in order for me to do that I need 12 people to place an order with me!  

What you need to do?  
Place an order with me for a bottle of 60 count ACE for $63 Shipped (if you take one a day this will last 2 months).  Once I get 12 orders paid via paypal I will turn around and make an order!  

Message me on Facebook if you are interested in ordering ACE!  



Not So Perfect - http://weightingforperfection.blogspot.com/

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: